Product type: Sublaminar bands for posterior fixation
Jazz Band™ is a temporary implant to be used in orthopedic surgery. The JAZZ system is a bony anchor designed to guarantee temporary stabilization for bony fusion or for consolidation of a fracture.
The JAZZ system is designed primarily for a posterior fixation. The indications for use include the following applications:
- Traumatic spinal surgery, use in sub-laminar and interspinous cases and in facet connection techniques.
- Surgery for spinal deformations such as scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, etc.
- Degenerative spinal surgery as a supplement to vertebral fusion, such as degenerative discopathy, stenosis, or spondylisthesis.
The Jazz multi-purpose spinal connector may also be used in conjunction withy other medical implants made of titanium alloy, unalloyed titanium or Cobalt-Chromium to help secure the fixation of other implants.
- Operative technique less risky than pedicle screw fixation
- 2-in-1 rod and braid locking mechanism
- Unique implant: one size fits all levels